Complete drink recipe for Crown Royal Canadian whisky 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 3 extra ingredients 🍾: DeKuyper Sour Apple Pucker schnapps, Cranberry juice, 7-Up soda in Shot glass
If you are going to order Washington Apple Shot in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Washington Apple Shot can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Washington Apple Shot Ingredients
- 1/3 oz Crown Royal Canadian whisky
- 1/3 oz DeKuyper Sour Apple Pucker schnapps
- 1/3 oz Cranberry juice
- 1 splash 7-Up soda
Washington Apple Shot Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
Washington Apple Shot Recipe
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes
- shake till perfectly chilled
- serve in Shot glass
Recommend: serve in Shot glassAt the bar, the shot glass is a well-known glass. They are available in a range of styles, shapes, and sizes. Shot glasses come in helpful for measuring out cocktail components. The typical shot size is 1.5 ounces (oz).
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !