Complete drink recipe for bourbon whiskey 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: OP Rum, Peach Liqueur, Canadian whisky, grenadine syrup, Blue Curacao liqueur in Highball glass
If you are going to order 100 Miles per Hour in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. 100 Miles per Hour can be served with different ingredients in different places.
100 Miles per Hour Ingredients
- 0.5 oz bourbon whiskey
- 0.5 oz OP Rum
- 0.5 oz Peach Liqueur
- 0.5 oz Canadian whisky
- 0.5 oz grenadine syrup
- 2 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
100 Miles per Hour Equipment
- shaker - makes it easy to mixture and chill ingredients
100 Miles per Hour Recipe
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes so you can properly chill ingredients
- shake till perfectly chilled
- fill Highball glass half full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !