Complete drink recipe for spiced rum 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 4 extra ingredients 🍾: Cranberry juice, Orange juice, Lime, Lime in Highball glass
9 Punch Ingredients
- 1-1/2 oz spiced rum
- 1 oz Cranberry juice
- - to Orange juice
- slice Lime
- garnish Lime
9 Punch Equipment
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
9 Punch Recipe
- optionally make fresh Orange juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- stir the ingredients together with ice
- serve in Highball glass full with ice
- serve with a Lime as a garnish if desired
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order 9 Punch in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. 9 Punch can be served with different ingredients in different places.