Complete drink recipe for spiced rum 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Grenadine, Orange juice, Lime, Cherry, Cherry, Lime in Highball glass
9 Rise Ingredients
- 1-1/2 oz spiced rum
- 1/2 oz Grenadine
- Orange juice
- slice Lime
- - for Cherry
- garnish Cherry, Lime
9 Rise Equipment
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
9 Rise Recipe
- consider making fresh Orange juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- stir the ingredients together with ice
- pour into Highball glass half full with ice cubes
- serve with a Cherry, Lime as a garnish if desired
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order 9 Rise in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. 9 Rise can be served with different ingredients in different places.