Complete drink recipe for dark rum 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: Pineapple Juice, Passion Fruit Syrup, Lime juice, Orgeat Syrup, Pineapple, Pineapple in Cocktail glass
If you are going to order Arawak Cup in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Arawak Cup can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Arawak Cup Ingredients
- 2 oz dark rum
- 1/2 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 oz Passion Fruit Syrup
- 1/2 oz Lime juice
- 1 tsp Orgeat Syrup
- wedge Pineapple
- garnish Pineapple
Arawak Cup Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Arawak Cup Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lime juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes to cool the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- strain into cocktail glass without ice
- use the Pineapple as garnish
Recommend: serve in Cocktail glassThe conical shape of the cocktail glass brings to mind martini for most people. Cocktail glasses are for drinks with a volume of 3 to 6 ounces that are usually served "up" without ice.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !