Complete drink recipe for Amaretto Di Saronno liqueur 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Frangelico hazelnut liqueur, dark rum, Kahlua coffee liqueur, coffee creamer, Milk in Highball glass
If you are going to order Moo Cow in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Moo Cow can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Moo Cow Ingredients
- 1 oz Amaretto Di Saronno liqueur
- 1 oz Frangelico hazelnut liqueur
- 1 oz dark rum
- 1 oz Kahlua coffee liqueur
- 4 oz coffee creamer
- with Milk
Moo Cow Equipment
- shaker - makes it easy to mixture and chill ingredients
Moo Cow Recipe
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes so you can properly chill ingredients
- shake till perfectly chilled
- serve in Highball glass half full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !