Complete drink recipe for Cognac Merlet XO 🍾 based cocktail 🥃 is mixed with 4 extra ingredients 🍾: Creme de Peche Joseph Cartron, Mango juice, Lime juice, Ice in Rocks glass
If you are going to order Bayou in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Bayou can be served with different ingredients in different places.
- 45 ml Cognac Merlet XO
- 15 ml Creme de Peche Joseph Cartron
- 20 ml Mango juice
- 10 ml Lime juice
- 200 ml Ice
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
- optionally make fresh Lime juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes
- shake till perfectly chilled
- serve in Rocks glass halfway with ice
Recommend: serve in Rocks glassIt's also called a "lowball", "whiskey" or "old-fashioned" glass. The bottom of old-fashioned glass is thick. Rocks glasses carry between 6 and 8 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !