Complete drink recipe for Vodka RubyBlue 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Curacao Blue Bardinet, Pineapple Juice, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Ice in Highball glass
If you are going to order Blue Whale in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Blue Whale can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Blue Whale Ingredients
- 45 ml Vodka RubyBlue
- 15 ml Curacao Blue Bardinet
- 15 ml Pineapple Juice
- 15 ml Orange juice
- 10 ml Lemon juice
- 190 ml Ice
Blue Whale Equipment
- kitchen strainer - dispose of fruit pieces
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Blue Whale Recipe
- optionally make fresh Orange juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes to cool the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- serve in Highball glass full with ice
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !