Complete drink recipe for Vodka Ruskov 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 7 extra ingredients 🍾: Clamato juice, Tabasco Sriracha Pepper Sauce, Salt, Pepper, Worcestershire sauce, Ice, celery in Highball glass
If you are going to order Caesar in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Caesar can be served with different ingredients in different places.
- 30 ml Vodka Ruskov
- 60 ml Clamato juice
- 10 ml Tabasco Sriracha Pepper Sauce
- 10 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 290 ml Ice
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes
- shake till perfectly chilled
- pour into Highball glass half full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !