Complete drink recipe for Champagne 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 3 extra ingredients 🍾: bourbon whiskey, superfine sugar, Mint in Highball glass
Champagne Julep Ingredients
Champagne Julep Equipment
- kitchen strainer - dispose of fruit pieces
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
- muddler - don't give up when you don't have one, wooden spoon will save you
Champagne Julep Recipe
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes so you can properly chill ingredients
- shake till perfectly chilled
- pour into Highball glass halfway with ice
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Champagne Julep in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Champagne Julep can be served with different ingredients in different places.