Complete drink recipe for cherry brandy 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Lemon juice, Sugar, Club Soda, Cherry, maraschino cherry in Highball glass
If you are going to order Cherry Fizz in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Cherry Fizz can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Cherry Fizz Ingredients
- 2 oz cherry brandy
- 1/2 oz Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- Club Soda
- - for Cherry
- garnish maraschino cherry
Cherry Fizz Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Cherry Fizz Recipe
- consider making fresh Lemon juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes to chill all the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- serve in Highball glass full with ice
- serve with a maraschino cherry as a garnish if desired
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !