Complete drink recipe for Gin Aiki 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: Cherry Liqueur Maraska, Orange Liqueur Divas Glades, Lime juice, soda water, tonic water, Ice in Highball glass
If you are going to order Cherry Gin Soda in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Cherry Gin Soda can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Cherry Gin Soda Ingredients
- 30 ml Gin Aiki
- 15 ml Cherry Liqueur Maraska
- 15 ml Orange Liqueur Divas Glades
- 10 ml Lime juice
- 15 ml soda water
- 15 ml tonic water
- 290 ml Ice
Cherry Gin Soda Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Cherry Gin Soda Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lime juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes so you can properly chill ingredients
- shake till perfectly chilled
- pour into Highball glass halfway with ice
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !