Complete drink recipe for Cranberry Liqueur Marie Brizard 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 7 extra ingredients 🍾: Rum Light White, Cranberry Syrup, Lime juice, soda water, Ice, Mint, cranberries in Highball glass
If you are going to order Cranberry Mojito in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Cranberry Mojito can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Cranberry Mojito Ingredients
- 30 ml Cranberry Liqueur Marie Brizard
- 15 ml Rum Light White
- 10 ml Cranberry Syrup
- 15 ml Lime juice
- 30 ml soda water
- 190 ml Ice
Cranberry Mojito Equipment
- shaker - makes it easy to mixture and chill ingredients
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Cranberry Mojito Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lime juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes to cool the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- fill Highball glass half full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !