Complete drink recipe for Southern Comfort peach liqueur 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: light rum, amaretto almond liqueur, Sweet and Sour mix, Orange juice, grenadine syrup in Highball glass
- 1/2 oz Southern Comfort peach liqueur
- 1 1/2 oz light rum
- 1 oz amaretto almond liqueur
- 1 oz Sweet and Sour mix
- 2 oz Orange juice
- 1 splash grenadine syrup
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
- optionally make fresh Orange juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes to chill all the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- pour into Highball glass full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Dingo in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Dingo can be served with different ingredients in different places.