Complete drink recipe for Rum Overproof Bielle 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 9 extra ingredients 🍾: Gin Navy Strength West Winds, Vodka, Tequila, Curacao Blue, Lime juice, Lemon juice, Lemon Soda, Ice, Lemon in Highball glass
If you are going to order Electric Iced Tea in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Electric Iced Tea can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Electric Iced Tea Ingredients
- 10 ml Rum Overproof Bielle
- 10 ml Gin Navy Strength West Winds
- 10 ml Vodka
- 10 ml Tequila
- 10 ml Curacao Blue
- 10 ml Lime juice
- 10 ml Lemon juice
- 30 ml Lemon Soda
- 190 ml Ice
Electric Iced Tea Equipment
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Electric Iced Tea Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lime juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- stir the ingredients together with ice
- prepare Highball glass full with ice
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !