Complete drink recipe for Cognac Hennessy Paradis Extra Rare 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Bitters Batch8, Lime juice, Ginger Ale Soda, Ice, Lime in Highball glass
If you are going to order French Mule in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. French Mule can be served with different ingredients in different places.
French Mule Ingredients
- 45 ml Cognac Hennessy Paradis Extra Rare
- 5 ml Bitters Batch8
- 10 ml Lime juice
- 40 ml Ginger Ale Soda
- 190 ml Ice
French Mule Equipment
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
French Mule Recipe
- consider making fresh Lime juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- mix the ingredients together with ice
- prepare Highball glass full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !