Complete drink recipe for Bourbon Cougar 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: Falernum Liqueur, Bitters, Pineapple Juice, Lemon juice, Fassionola Syrup, Ice in Highball glass
If you are going to order Iron Ranger in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Iron Ranger can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Iron Ranger Ingredients
- 30 ml Bourbon Cougar
- 10 ml Falernum Liqueur
- 10 ml Bitters
- 30 ml Pineapple Juice
- 10 ml Lemon juice
- 10 ml Fassionola Syrup
- 190 ml Ice
Iron Ranger Equipment
- shaker - makes it easy to mixture and chill ingredients
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Iron Ranger Recipe
- consider making fresh Lemon juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes
- shake till perfectly chilled
- pour into Highball glass full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !