Complete drink recipe for Whisky Iron House 🍾 based cocktail 🥃 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: Vodka Golden Bay, Bourbon William Larue, Hemp Soda, Sunrise Lime Juice, Heat Cubes, Sunrise Lime Peel in Rocks glass
If you are going to order Ironside in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Ironside can be served with different ingredients in different places.
- 15 ml Whisky Iron House
- 15 ml Vodka Golden Bay
- 15 ml Bourbon William Larue
- 60 ml Hemp Soda
- 15 ml Sunrise Lime Juice
- Heat Cubes
- Sunrise Lime Peel
- kitchen strainer - dispose of fruit pieces
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes to cool the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- serve on the rocks
Recommend: serve in Rocks glassIt's also called a "lowball", "whiskey" or "old-fashioned" glass. The bottom of old-fashioned glass is thick. Rocks glasses carry between 6 and 8 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !