Complete drink recipe for white rum 🍾 based cocktail 🥂 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: Grand Marnier, Lemon juice, simple syrup, Sparkling Wine, Lemon, Lemon in Champagne glass
If you are going to order Jack Frost in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Jack Frost can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Jack Frost Ingredients
- 1 oz white rum
- 3/4 oz Grand Marnier
- 3/4 oz Lemon juice
- 1/4 oz simple syrup
- - to Sparkling Wine
- - peel, Lemon
- garnish Lemon
Jack Frost Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Jack Frost Recipe
- consider making fresh Lemon juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes
- shake till perfectly chilled
- fill Champagne glass
- top up with Sparkling Wine
- if preferred, serve with a Lemon as a garnish
Recommend: serve in Champagne glassOften called champagne flute. The tapering rim of this tall, thin glass is meant to keep the Champagne's bubbles in the glass for a longer period of time. Flutes carry 7 to 11 ounces of liquid. Champagne flutes are also ideal for showcasing the garnish of a cocktail. When a long lemon twist is coiled within the glass, it looks magnificent.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !