Complete drink recipe for Tequila Anejo Lunazul 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 4 extra ingredients 🍾: Ginger Liqueur, Vermouth Bitter Punt e Mes, Bitters Fernet Branca, Bitters Orange Regans in Martini glass
If you are going to order Jarnac in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Jarnac can be served with different ingredients in different places.
- 45 ml Tequila Anejo Lunazul
- 15 ml Ginger Liqueur
- 10 ml Vermouth Bitter Punt e Mes
- 10 ml Bitters Fernet Branca
- 10 ml Bitters Orange Regans
- kitchen strainer - dispose of fruit pieces
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes to cool the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- strain into martini glass without ice
Recommend: serve in Martini glass
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !