Complete drink recipe for Gin Pineapple 1919 Distilling 🍾 based cocktail 🥃 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Capsicum Liqueur, Pineapple Juice, Lime juice, Maple syrup, Ice in Rocks glass
If you are going to order Jungle Cat in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Jungle Cat can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Jungle Cat Ingredients
- 30 ml Gin Pineapple 1919 Distilling
- 10 ml Capsicum Liqueur
- 30 ml Pineapple Juice
- 10 ml Lime juice
- 10 ml Maple syrup
- 100 ml Ice
Jungle Cat Equipment
- shaker - allows you quickly mix and chill ingredients
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Jungle Cat Recipe
- consider making fresh Lime juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes to cool the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- pour into Rocks glass full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Rocks glassIt's also called a "lowball", "whiskey" or "old-fashioned" glass. The bottom of old-fashioned glass is thick. Rocks glasses carry between 6 and 8 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !