Complete drink recipe for Coffee Liqueur 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Bourbon, sweet vermouth, Cherry, Coffee, Coffee Bean, Maraschino Cherry in Cocktail glass
If you are going to order Kamora Takes Manhattan in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Kamora Takes Manhattan can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Kamora Takes Manhattan Ingredients
- 1 oz Coffee Liqueur
- 1 oz Bourbon
- 3/4 oz sweet vermouth
- - for Cherry
- 3-4 beans Coffee
- garnish Coffee Bean, Maraschino Cherry
Kamora Takes Manhattan Equipment
- kitchen strainer - dispose of fruit pieces
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
Kamora Takes Manhattan Recipe
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes to cool the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- pour into Cocktail glass
- use the Coffee Bean, Maraschino Cherry as garnish
Recommend: serve in Cocktail glassThe conical shape of the cocktail glass brings to mind martini for most people. Cocktail glasses are for drinks with a volume of 3 to 6 ounces that are usually served "up" without ice.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !