Complete drink recipe for Tequila Blanco Gran Orendain 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: Absinthe Doubs, Agave Syrup, Lemon juice, Strawberry Pulp, soda water, Ice in Highball glass
If you are going to order La Berceuse in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. La Berceuse can be served with different ingredients in different places.
La Berceuse Ingredients
- 30 ml Tequila Blanco Gran Orendain
- 10 ml Absinthe Doubs
- 10 ml Agave Syrup
- 10 ml Lemon juice
- 10 ml Strawberry Pulp
- 30 ml soda water
- 190 ml Ice
La Berceuse Equipment
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
La Berceuse Recipe
- consider making fresh Lemon juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- mix the ingredients together with ice
- pour into Highball glass halfway with ice
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !