Complete drink recipe for Tanqueray gin 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 7 extra ingredients 🍾: Smirnoff vodka, Captain Morgan Silver spiced rum, Jose Cuervo Especial gold tequila, Triple Sec, Sweet and Sour mix, Cola, Lemon in Highball glass
Long Island Ice Tea Ingredients
- 0.25 oz Tanqueray gin
- 0.25 oz Smirnoff vodka
- 0.25 oz Captain Morgan Silver spiced rum
- 0.25 oz Jose Cuervo Especial gold tequila
- 0.25 oz Triple Sec
- 1 oz Sweet and Sour mix
- 6 oz Cola
- 1 wedge Lemon
Long Island Ice Tea Equipment
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
Long Island Ice Tea Recipe
- mix the ingredients together with ice
- pour into Highball glass full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Long Island Ice Tea in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Long Island Ice Tea can be served with different ingredients in different places.