Complete drink recipe for Rum Gold Amber Cockspur 🍾 based cocktail 🥃 is mixed with 8 extra ingredients 🍾: Pernod, Bitters, Orange juice, Lime juice, Fassionola Gold Syrup, Falernum Syrup, Honey, Ice in Rocks glass
If you are going to order QB Cooler in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. QB Cooler can be served with different ingredients in different places.
QB Cooler Ingredients
- 15 ml Rum Gold Amber Cockspur
- 10 ml Pernod
- 10 ml Bitters
- 10 ml Orange juice
- 10 ml Lime juice
- 5 ml Fassionola Gold Syrup
- 5 ml Falernum Syrup
- 10 ml Honey
- 100 ml Ice
QB Cooler Equipment
- shaker - makes it easy to mixture and chill ingredients
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
QB Cooler Recipe
- consider making fresh Lime juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes to chill all the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- pour into Rocks glass full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Rocks glassIt's also called a "lowball", "whiskey" or "old-fashioned" glass. The bottom of old-fashioned glass is thick. Rocks glasses carry between 6 and 8 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !