Complete drink recipe for dark rum 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Sloe gin, Lemon juice, vanilla syrup, Red Currant, Redcurrant in Cocktail glass
If you are going to order Red Rum in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Red Rum can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Red Rum Ingredients
- 1 oz dark rum
- 1/2 oz Sloe gin
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp vanilla syrup
- 6-10 Red Currant
- garnish Redcurrant
Red Rum Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- muddler - don't give up when you don't have one, wooden spoon will save you
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Red Rum Recipe
- consider making fresh Lemon juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes to chill all the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- strain into cocktail glass without ice
- garnish with Redcurrant if desired
Recommend: serve in Cocktail glassThe conical shape of the cocktail glass brings to mind martini for most people. Cocktail glasses are for drinks with a volume of 3 to 6 ounces that are usually served "up" without ice.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !