Complete drink recipe for Pomegranate Liqueur 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 7 extra ingredients 🍾: Rum Light White, Lime juice, Pomegranate Syrup, soda water, Ice, Pomegranate, Mint in Highball glass
If you are going to order Sagatiba Pomegranate Mojito in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Sagatiba Pomegranate Mojito can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Sagatiba Pomegranate Mojito Ingredients
- 30 ml Pomegranate Liqueur
- 15 ml Rum Light White
- 15 ml Lime juice
- 10 ml Pomegranate Syrup
- 30 ml soda water
- 190 ml Ice
Sagatiba Pomegranate Mojito Equipment
- shaker - makes it easy to mixture and chill ingredients
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Sagatiba Pomegranate Mojito Recipe
- consider making fresh Lime juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes
- shake till perfectly chilled
- fill Highball glass full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !