Complete drink recipe for Pineapple Juice 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 9 extra ingredients 🍾: Orange juice, cherry vodka, Cream, Malibu coconut rum, orange vodka, vanilla rum, Amaretto Di Saronno liqueur, Frangelico hazelnut liqueur, grenadine syrup in Shot glass
Ambrosia Shot Ingredients
- 3 oz Pineapple Juice
- 2 oz Orange juice
- 1 1/4 oz cherry vodka
- 1 1/4 oz Cream
- 1 1/4 oz Malibu coconut rum
- 3/4 oz orange vodka
- 3/4 oz vanilla rum
- 3/4 oz Amaretto Di Saronno liqueur
- 3/4 oz Frangelico hazelnut liqueur
- 3/8 oz grenadine syrup
Ambrosia Shot Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Ambrosia Shot Recipe
- consider making fresh Orange juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes so you can properly chill ingredients
- shake till perfectly chilled
- fill Shot glass
Recommend: serve in Shot glassAt the bar, the shot glass is a well-known glass. They are available in a range of styles, shapes, and sizes. Shot glasses come in helpful for measuring out cocktail components. The typical shot size is 1.5 ounces (oz).
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Ambrosia Shot in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Ambrosia Shot can be served with different ingredients in different places.