Complete drink recipe for Mandarine Liqueur Napoleon 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 4 extra ingredients 🍾: Vodka Orange New Amsterdam, Orange juice, Ice, Orange in Highball glass
If you are going to order Diane in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Diane can be served with different ingredients in different places.
- 30 ml Mandarine Liqueur Napoleon
- 15 ml Vodka Orange New Amsterdam
- 55 ml Orange juice
- 190 ml Ice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
- optionally make fresh Orange juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- stir the ingredients together with ice
- pour into Highball glass almost full with crushed ice
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !