Complete drink recipe for Jagermeister 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: spiced rum, Pineapple Juice, Lime, Club Soda, Lime in Highball glass
Hunter's Sunset Ingredients
- 1-1/2 oz Jagermeister
- 1 oz spiced rum
- 4 oz Pineapple Juice
- slice Lime
- Club Soda
- garnish Lime
Hunter's Sunset Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
Hunter's Sunset Recipe
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes to chill all the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- prepare Highball glass halfway with ice
- use the Lime as garnish
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Hunter's Sunset in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Hunter's Sunset can be served with different ingredients in different places.