Complete drink recipe for light rum 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 7 extra ingredients 🍾: Gin, Vodka, Tequila, Blue Curacao liqueur, cherry brandy, Sweet and Sour mix, Orange juice in Hurricane glass
If you are going to order Hurricane Leah in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Hurricane Leah can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Hurricane Leah Ingredients
- 1/4 oz light rum
- 1/4 oz Gin
- 1/4 oz Vodka
- 1/4 oz Tequila
- 1/4 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
- 1 dash cherry brandy
- 3 oz Sweet and Sour mix
- 3 oz Orange juice
Hurricane Leah Equipment
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Hurricane Leah Recipe
- optionally make fresh Orange juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- stir the ingredients together with ice
- pour into Hurricane glass full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Hurricane glassThis glass's pear-shaped curve is reminiscent of classic hurricane lamps, which is how it got its name. It holds between 10 and 12 ounces and is often used for piña coladas and other frozen cocktails.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !