Complete drink recipe for Jagermeister 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 9 extra ingredients 🍾: Ginger Liqueur, dark rum, Lime juice, Orange juice, Pineapple Juice, Raspberry Syrup, Lime, Pineapple, Lime, Pineapple in Highball glass
If you are going to order Tikimeister in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Tikimeister can be served with different ingredients in different places.
- 1-1/2 oz Jagermeister
- 1/2 oz Ginger Liqueur
- 1/2 oz dark rum
- 1/2 oz Lime juice
- 1/2 oz Orange juice
- 1/2 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 oz Raspberry Syrup
- slice Lime
- - leaf, Pineapple
- garnish Lime, Pineapple
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
- consider making fresh Orange juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes so you can properly chill ingredients
- shake till perfectly chilled
- pour into Highball glass filled with crushed ice
- Lime, Pineapplecan be used for garnish
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !